Alhambra Towers is an award winning office building landmark easily recognized by clients and visitors for its location and architecture.
Building amenities include: elegant lobby with marble floors and wood finishes; 24-hour onsite security and card-key access system; emergency generator and uninterrupted power supply (UPS); abundant parking; elegant restaurant with outdoor patio. Alhambra Towers is an EPA ENERGY STAR certified building.
Tired of being stuck in traffic driving to Downtown/Brickell. Then Alhambra Towers is the solution.
Located in the heart of the Coral Gables business district, it is in walking distance to restaurants, hotels, Miracle Mile shops and City of Coral Gables government offices. The complimentary trolley stop that connects with Metrorail is one block away and drive time to the airport is 10 minutes.
- 9,592 RSF
- Great views of downtown skyline.
- Central downtown Coral Gables location with walking distance to over 50 restaurants and three hotels.
- 44 perimeter windowed offices, excellent views with extremely high-end finishes.
- White marble elevator lobby flooring, interior walls are predominately glass, abundant natural light.
- Fully wired board and conference rooms, four corner executive suite offices with personal restrooms, large/small breakrooms with full kitchen appliances.
- 2,950 Rentable Square Feet.
- Six perimeter windowed offices with extremely high-end finishes and great views.
- Two open workspaces for ten associates.
- Extensive interior glass walls allowing for abundant natural light, even in the interior components of the space.
- Fully wired conference rooms.
- Kitchen/break room.
- White marble reception.
- Dedicated file and copy room
For leasing information contact;
Thad Adams, Sr. Vice President, email@example.com 305.476.2532
Enrique Piñeiro, Director of Leasing, firstname.lastname@example.org 305.476.2531