Alhambra Towers is an award winning office building landmark easily recognized by clients and visitors for its location and architecture.
Building amenities include: elegant lobby with marble floors and wood finishes; 24-hour onsite security and card-key access system; emergency generator and uninterrupted power supply (UPS); abundant parking; elegant restaurant with outdoor patio. Alhambra Towers is an EPA ENERGY STAR certified building.
Tired of being stuck in traffic driving to Downtown/Brickell. Then Alhambra Towers is the solution.
Located in the heart of the Coral Gables business district, it is in walking distance to restaurants, hotels, Miracle Mile shops and City of Coral Gables government offices. The complimentary trolley stop that connects with Metrorail is one block away and drive time to the airport is 10 minutes.
- 9,592 RSF (can be subdivided)
- Efficient lay-out
- 20 perimeter windowed offices
- Excellent views with extremely high-end finishes
- White marble elevator lobby exposure
- Interior walls are predominately glass
- Abundant natural light
- Fully wired conference room
- Two executive suite offices with personal restrooms
- 2,950 Rentable Square Feet.
- Six perimeter windowed offices with extremely high-end finishes and great views.
- Two open workspaces for ten associates.
- Extensive interior glass walls allowing for abundant natural light, even in the interior components of the space.
- Fully wired conference rooms.
- Kitchen/break room.
- White marble reception.
- Dedicated file and copy room
Suite 1605 FLOOR PLAN
- 858 RSF
- Plug and Play.
- Two perimeter windowed offices with extremely high-end finishes
- Great views.
- Open workspace.
For leasing information contact;
Thad Adams, Sr. Vice President, firstname.lastname@example.org 305.476.2532
Enrique Piñeiro, Senior Vice President, email@example.com 305.476.2531